Tomorrow around 12:30 pm I'm going to be on my merry way to Crop Camp! Oh so excited. A weekend of fun, scrappin, laughing, and did I mention fun? I have some friends that started this camp about 7 years ago...a weekend of scrappin at a beautiful campground...that is local...at least for me. Only about 15ish miles away---we stay at the camp, you only leave if you want to or need to...I only leave on Sunday...on my way home. I load up the van with all my goods, snacks, sleeping bag, pillows and comfy clothes and have a ball. I need to get busy...have much to do before I can go tomorrow...laundry running out my, well, my laundry room and a dirty house aaannnnddd my family thinks they want supper!

My building last year and actually the only
building I've scrapped in...there are 3 but this
is the Oxford Gals...
Scrappin buddy Paige...oh how she makes me
laugh!
Other scrappin buddy/table buddy and camping
buddy and just a good friend, Traci...we have
a lot of fun together...she makes me laugh as well!
Have a Blessed Weekend....

View from my bunkhouse last year
It's so beautiful out there...
5 comments:
Have a great time! How's the hubby's back?
Enjoy yourself! Nothing like being able to escape for a weekend!
Have fun!
love your pictures! The yellow tree is so beautiful! Blessings on your week! Amy
Hey there, sorry I haven't posted anything for so long. Its been a crazy fall, with football, the fall run, and everything else, I just haven't had time to write. I check my facebook and thats about it and then I'm off to work again, but I'm back to my regular schedule for awhile. Hope you had fun scrapping.
Post a Comment