Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wordless Wednesday



Wordless Wednesday is simply a title
I have trouble posting without words. 
Sometimes.



First day of school
August 2009


Last day of school
May 2010

As you can see
My boys are not big on smiling
They are too busy complaining
About having their picture taken
Again.
Someday
They will be thankful
I just know it!

Have a wonderful day.
It's only as good as
YOU make it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have grown! Man, it feels like yesterday that you posted their first day of school pic. Amazing how fast time goes!

Countrygirl said...

Ha ha! They are growing! You are right -someday they will enjoy looking back.

laura mcpherson said...

They've definitely grown since the August 2009 picture! That is so crazy how fast times goes. They might not like having their picture taken, but they will be thankful one day! AND even if they don't admit it now, they probably enjoyed looking at the difference in them in these!!

Farmchick said...

Yup--we just can't stop these kids from growing can we?? Hope you are doing well...stop in and visit me soon. :)

Anglican Mama said...

Aw, they're handsome! :) My brothers have issues with pictures too, it's irritating for the memory making factor. :)
I'm Jen, I found you through Jen's (RanchGirl) blog--I had to stop by and see your Wordless Wednesday and I completely relate. I usually have a small disclaimer in mine because I'm never wordless. :)