I contributed to the "keepers" with 1 croppy. I caught several other fish, but they are not worth mentioning!
I did drag 3 nice size bass to about 2 foot from the bank, every one of them "got away"! I guess I'm not that great of a fisherman...I couldn't believe it. Had a wonderful day with my hubby, f-i-l and his friend and oldest son-such a beautiful day and I think we ended up with 13 keepers. My f-i-l always has a fish fry somewhere in June so we were working towards that! We were fishing over east on the ranch where our cattle will go in a couple of weeks. It's so beautiful over there, I snapped a few neat pics. Grass hasn't really greened up yet, they are still burning and we have had no rain. Yet.
JB on his way down to the pond. Sometimes it was
very treacherous to even get to the pond.
Men on a mission!
ZB...did I mention he has grown 3 inches since November?
Yea. He is as tall as me now.
The lonely tree on burnt ground. Forcasting
storms tonite...we need the rain. That needs some
serious grass growing if cattle are going in 2 weeks!
Have a great Sunday!
p.s. I am having trouble uploading to blogger my pics that I have
"tweaked". Can someone help me????
Pwetty Pwease?
6 comments:
Way to go fisher-woman! Looks like ya'll had a great time, I hear ya about the rain. We sure need some!
Not sure why your pics aren't loading? If they're edited have you made sure they are saving as jpg's?
Here you about rain. I have never seen it as dry as it is here right now..and we only average about 11 inches a year anyway...
My boys love to fish. And we live in a desert. Very sad.
Glad you have such a wonderful time.
Hi~
I can try to help you....what happens when you try to upload your tweaked pictures???
Thanks for linking up to my Farm Photo Friday. I really appreciate it!! In order to get more people to join next time and so others can see the other photos can you put a link in your post saying that you are linking up to Farmchick's Farm Photo Friday....(or something like that) and put my blog address. THANKS!!!!!
Tell me what happens with your photos and I will try to help you out!!!
when I load my pics...they are not "tweaked" like I had them!
I'll post a link soon!!
Thanks FC
Hmmmm....how are you "tweaking them" Don't worry about the link.....I want you to play along again.....so you can do it then. :)
Sounds like fun is happening at your place!! We're dry as well...haven't had rain since last September!!
Post a Comment