Yep, that's what I've been! Busy as can be! Like everyone else I know. What's the deal? I really think it's just the time of year for me, spring brings many auctions which is a blessing, it brings longer days...YEA and....well, Spring is just busy! I'm not sure where the month of March has gone. The first weekend I spent in Branson at the Branson Victory Campaign...WOW it was one of the most wonderful weekends I've spent. The Holy Spirit was present and it was awesome! They talked ALOT about our current "financial" situation and how we are NOT to live of the world...we are of GOD...he is our true provider and if we continue to seek Him he will never leave us nor forsake us! We will be BLESSED! What a wonderful message to give out...if only everyone Believed it. I'm working on doing my best to set an example...Praise the Lord for Grace!!! I bought several books and can't wait to read them! I purchased "Power of a Praying Parent" by Stormie Ormartian...that is an awesome read that I will have by my bedside forever! Highly recommend it if you don't already own one. Bought a book on Fasting...Veeerrryyy interesting and looking forward to seeking the Lord on that as well. Several others that I can't recall off the top of my head but will share when I get to them.
I haven't seen my precious new nephew for over a week...he's home and doing great. My sis is doing well too! Bless his heart, he had a rough start but is going strong! Life is so busy with my own little family, I haven't had time to go and visit...that will happen soon...but not soon enough.
My cousin from Georgia was here in KS with her family for about a week I think and I never had a chance to see them either...the evening I thought I would go see them...they flew out at 5! Just my luck.
The month of April is looking B-U-S-Y as well. An auction every Saturday, 1 Hog sale on a Sunday and 1 sheep sale on a Sunday...we will also get our 4-H lambs that day. JB and ZB went north last Sunday to "pick" out this years lambs...CB and I stayed home to do chores which took us most of the morning, missed church, decided I needed some good dirt/manure for my flower beds, etc and started hauling dirt from the barn. I pretty much worked like I like to, but am not used to last weekend! It was all good and I was good and tired when I hit the hay Sunday night.
So, are you feeling like your head is swimming yet? Mine is, I think I'm typing in total INCOMPLETE sentences and at random! ha ha
I wish I had some fun new pics to share, but I have been soooooo bad about NOT taking pics lately. I'm loving the new camera, Laura(Elephant Juice) has gotten. A Canon Rebel-- It's just what I am wanting as well. VERY COOL! Check out her blog. It's great. She did some newborn shots for a friend and they are so precious! She is one talented Lady--check her out, she does lots of neat stuff and has the cutest little boy!!
Well, I'm going to stop rambling now. I think I might just go and sit on my couch and read a book...sounds good huh? Hope it really happens! ha ha
Have a blessed week and Thank God for the little things---he is the Creator of ALL things.
8 comments:
You are so right about the financial situation. We have to stop worrying about the ways of the world!
Sounds like you're busy but having lots of fun!
Mandy
I was thinking we were gonna hit another Wednesday before we heard from you again! Girl! Sit down, put your feet up! Get out those books! I have "The Power of a Praying Wife" - Good read as well.
Miss ya! Talk soon!
P.
Shew, woman, you made my head spin! I need to e-mail you about comin' down in April, see where we want to meet up and all that fun stuff. :)
I just about wore out my copy of " The power of a praying parent" Also got a copy of the praying wife too - yes it is a busy time of year but we won't be doing the 4-H stuff this year - just in a different season now. Let me know how the fasting thing goes......
Great to hear what is going on! The Power of the Praying Parent helped get us through some awefully trying times. I thank God for that book and for giving the author the words to write. It is right up there with Wild At Heart (if you have boys this is a book that saved my sanity and helped me understand them better)Thanks for the encouraging words! Amy
Sounds pretty busy there too! I am going to town tomorrow and I think I will pick up Power of the Praying Parent...thanks for recommending it! Have a blessed rest of the week!
Ok, I've been pondering on your background issue and I think I have the solution! :)I noticed that you still have the Pyzzam logo, so I think that is what is causing your background to be brown. You may need to go to your layout, switch it over to 'minama' and that will start you with a clean slate. Then add your cutest block background, and it should all match. Does that make sense? ;)
We were there for 2 weeks, but that's ok I knew you were probably super busy with everything youusually have going on PLUS the new addition. We are going to try to come back for some portion of harvest this summer so we will have to make plans then!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment