Headed to the Fair! Whooo Hoooo! Excited to get everything checked in and settled in and begin the fun!
Praise the Lord for the absolutely Beautiful weather we're having here in the Sunflower State....It's the end of July and it was in the 60's this a.m.!!! High in mid 80's for the weekend! This is a first for Fair time! Have a blessed weekend....be back next week.....
7 comments:
We are thinking of you and hoping ya'll come home with lots of blue ribbons!
Have a great fair week!
Have a blast and good luck!
Hope you have a blast!!! Ours starts next week....Counting down the days..
Have fun. Our state fair is going on now too. It is also cool here for the fair!! YEE-HAW!
Someone catch my friend! She zooms here and zooms there! We haven't had coffee in ages! Wait! Never! We keep saying we are going to but then zoooom! There she goes, or zoooomm there I go!
Have fun, maybe I'll see ya!
Oh my gosh!!!!! We met, we met, we met, we met...in real life! It was so nice to finally chat with you last night. Hopefully we'll run into each other again soon :)
I hope you had a great time at the fair! I am so mad I didn't have my hubby take a picture of us together on our first meeting! darn!
Post a Comment