Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Won A Prize! I Won A Prize!

Too bad I can't figure out how to make it appear on my blog!!!! ha ha
Oh well--BlackJack Land & Cattle awarded me a "FABULOUS AWARD"--if you haven't visited her, take a gander over there...would love to meet this gal...very cool!

Rules are to List 5 Things you are addicted to and pass on to 5 other deserving blogs.
Ok...this should be interesting...I don't consider myself much of an addict!

1. Carmex
2. Guacamole
3. Taking pictures
4. Being a Mom
5. Music

Passing this award onto anyone who is so kind to stop and read my blog!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is every month!! The coliseum has a website! Here is the link!

http://www.midamericafleamarkets.com/wichita.nxg

Can I just say I love the picture of your family walking away with the blue shirts!! AWESOME!!! Love it!!!

kdwhorses said...

No problem girl you deserved it! The key is to place your cursor over the award and right click and save picture as, and it will be saved with your pictures. Don't feel bad it took me awhile to get it as well! There are still things I can't do!

Ranch wife said...

Congrats Les!

~M~

LeAnna said...

Oh I know, the tornados were awful last night! Was your family all okay? I know you said they lived on the outskirts of Yukon, and that's right where everything went. We were okay, had a lot of rain and hail, but no tornados. We live right by the river, and it seems like the storms always skirt around west of the river...kinda weird!

Nancy said...

Les, just checking in, hope your day is going good. We had a short sale yesterday. Nancy

Countrygirl said...

Congratulations!

Laura said...

Congrats!!! You deserve it!
I'm addicted to being a mom and taking pictures too :)

Enjoy your award!

LeAnna said...

Hey, I need your address! I'd like to send you a birth announcement for Quade, shoot me an e-mail with it if ya don't mind...

Anonymous said...

You deserve it!

(But why isn't "pies" on your list? He-he)

Amy said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by on my blog. I think we are kindred spirits. Blessings! Guacamole. A must have! Amy